Saturday, October 31, 2009

orange spice & lemon (twilight)

funny how much changes in so little time...

funny how so little changes in so much time...






tea is lonely now.
without my partner there is less incentive to drink.

inside the bubble we have created for ourselves it is as if we never existed.
outside, in the world...no one knows we don't.

the privacy is my shot at solace.

i listen to the same songs and work the angles looking for a mistake.


soon these songs will be all that's left. at least that's what it feels like at the moment.

it has occurred to me that maybe you just need space, so you can process it all.
unfortunately it is at times the most unbearable silence i've had in months. the meaning of can't live, can't live without.




my cat looks on wondering how we manage to make things so complex. he's right...
we've found our way into one of those situations where no one wins, so we find ways to be content with slowly losing...



i lose you.

you lose me.



the first tear i've shed over this rolls off my eyelid. i think it's time i close them for the night.




i had orange spice. she had lemon.







custamato~

No comments: