Thursday, August 21, 2008

publicity

man,

i gotta stop lining up so many projects at once. if you don't know, i'm a rapper (if you really didn't know, shame on you).

i have a tendency to plan and begin projects only to abandon them for some reason of other. i've had a change happen deep in my cold heart though. for a while now i have resigned myself to finishing each and every one of these ideas and albums no matter how long it takes. of course time is not always on my side.

so my list is as follows (in no order)-

1. Has-Lo - Cold War lp

2. Has-Lo - C.O.B.R/A lp

3. Has-Lo/Small Professor - Dead End Kids lp

4. Has-Lo - In Case I Don't Make It lp

5. The Train & Dial - Gods and Pets and Robots

that's my release therapy for the next 2 years about...give or take. 

well...back to writing for me and small pro's opus. a lot of funny stories will undoubtedly come from this one so stay tuned...all 2 of you.

custamato~

No comments: