Thursday, November 15, 2007

crank what??

ok.

soulja boy - crank dat.

what does it mean to "superman that hoe"? this question first came up in a conversation with my dudes odin smith & icon the mike king.

apparently an urban dictionary (whatever that means) defined it as: ejaculating on a girl's back, and then putting a blanket on her back so it sticks. thus when she stands up...she looks like she's wearing a cape.

wow.

that is stupid. i mean, i guess i can get behind it cause it is a little freaky but that...is stupid.


soulja boy defends: "You can tell whoever wrote that was intending to stop my shine. The way they wrote words...it was professionally typed. Ain’t nobody doing nothing like that."


*sigh*

wait...this is my favorite part: "The way they wrote words...it was professionally typed."



aaaaanyway. he says it isn't sexual, and furthermore whoever is "intending to stop his shine" was too late. they're already on the the next soft shoe sambo shuffle...i mean single.




anyone up for ringtones?







custamato~

3 comments:

LBoogie said...

Yea..

I always say to myself, thank god this kid is only 16, because if this was an older man rapping about dumb shit like this, I would have to choke a bitch.

Then again..older men DO rap about stuff like this...

Disgusts me really.

-LBoogie

Unknown said...

hahaha..... can i use that doll pic for my album cover...im sure odin would love that....anyway where is my album blog????...mudda fadda

Ms. lala said...

hahahahah....I didn't know what that meant...I live down here with this terrible music!....Jesus take the wheel!