Monday, July 23, 2007

fuck has' day...intro


so i'm working on a new cd.


it's called "Fuck Has Day", and no, that's not "has" as in "who Has to use the lavatory?". it's more like "Has-Lo", the rapper/producer (that's me, Has-Lo. with a low A).



this the first time i've done a solo cd.


for the first time i'll be handling all the grunt work associated with making music...writing, producing, and arranging. for the first time in my life i'm making the kind of music I want to make. i don't have to take shorts when it comes to quality because my "team" is weak.



i've been making music a long time...with no reward or recognition. this isn't one of those hard luck, last ditch efforts. i'll keep making music and talking my shit, but it's time for a new approach (i don't mean selling out)-




no features.


all the production is done by me this time around...my new mpc is blue like gun metal. and i'm itching to blow a hole in your speaker.

anyway, i've got one more studio session. then mix down. then we need (read: i need) to find a way to get it into your hands...we've got some work to do.




i'm feeling a little pissy today..."Fuck Has' Day" coming soon.






custamato~

No comments: